I just downloaded pics of my nephew Dylan's 1st birthday party this past weekend. We had a great time! Katelyn especially enjoyed playing on the playground at the park. Kayleen did an awesome job with the whole event- especially the adorable train cake. Poor Dylan got a bit of an allergic reaction and ended up with a swollen lip. That just doesn't seem fair on his birthday! Dylan just started walking recently and showed us his new skills. He is so adorable and excited and just makes all kinds of happy noises when he practices. He is growing up so quickly!
5 comments:
Great job with the blog. I really enjoyed the pictures Wasn't the cake Kayleen made so cute?
Mom
I'm so happy that you have started a blog! As you use blogger you'll learn more and figure new things out. By the way, you totally get points for putting Dylan's birthday as one of you posts.
Yay, I'm glad you started a blog too! That cake is so cute & your nephew is adorable. I've been blogging since a few months after Josh was born and have never gotten as advance as starting a slide show like you! I'll have to try doing that :)
Hey! I loved seeing the pictures from your wedding! You are so beautiful! Mollie is going to miss her identical cousin when you move! I hope y'all will visit at Christmas! Best wishes on your move!! I am going to add you to our blog! It will be a great way to stay in touch!! xoxo
I'm glad you are FINALLY blogging! It's too hard to share pictures easily without it, plus you get the story behind it which will have to suffice when you steal my baby away to New Mexico :(
Post a Comment