Yesterday we went to Tingley Beach (a small lake with paddle boats) and the zoo and had soo much fun! We wanted to do something fun and take advantage of the time Ben had off work. First we went to Tingley Park and went on a paddle boat. It was awesome! We really enjoyed it and got some great pictures. We also had a good learning opportunity for Katelyn and Hunter when they forgot to charge us for the paddle boats. When we finished our ride, the workers said, "ok, see you later," and Ben told them that we didn't pay yet. They were shocked that there are still some honest people left in the world. We made sure to drill that lesson in good with Katelyn and Hunter about being honest.
After the paddle boat, we went to the Albuquerque Zoo. The kids loved it! We saw all the animals and got to play on the playground. Afterwards, we took a train around the zoo. Katelyn liked the giraffes the best, while Hunter was fascinated with the polar bears.
Check out our photo album for pics of our adventure. Just click on the picture below.
We had a great weekend, but we're all worn out! I think today we'll take it easy and relax!!!
6 comments:
Awwww...
Thanks so much!
I needed that picture fix. Keep'em coming!
Mom
PS previous comment deleted due to typo I couldn't get it to let me correct!
Hi Kimberly,
This is Aunt Kathy--I really enjoy looking at all of the pictures. We really missed you guys at Krista's wedding--everyone was there except for you, Morgan and Brent. I can't believe how cute Katelyn is--she is going to be a real heartbreaker!
Hellooooooo!!! I finally added your blog to mine! Sorry it took so long! I have been awful about blogging until I updated it tonight! I'm glad to see you are having so much fun in the sun!
Hey Kim! I really miss ya'll, but I'm glad to see that you are having so much fun! Who knew there was so much to do in New Mexico (just kidding). I have finally posted something else on my blog if you want to check it out. Love you! Cassidie
Getting ready for school to start and thinking about you! I hope things are going well. I love being able to keep up with you guys this way. You really did inspire me to start a blog as well. Check it out when you can! Take care!
Post a Comment