Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving and Decorating for Christmas

For Thanksgiving, we woke up with a pleasant surprise- we got a new niece!!! Cassidie had her adorable little girl, Cammie. I can't wait to meet her! She has strawberry blonde hair, just liker her mommy. I know Cassidie and Scott will be great parents and I'm so happy for them!

We went to Ben's parents' home for dinner and ate too much (of course). Then we got Hunter from his mom's house and came home. Here's a couple of pics Ben's parents took of us after dinner.






Today I woke up at around 4am to do my Black Friday shopping. I got some great deals, but I was sooo tired when I got home. It's really crazy to see people pushing and almost physically fighting over the sale items. Tonight we set up and decorated our tree.. I really like our decorations. They're nothing big, but it still feels "homey".. Here's a video of us decorating and a pic of the finished product.




3 comments:

elissa said...

The decorations look great Kimberly! You two look happy! Miss you :)

Melissa said...

Your place looks really good. Thanks for posting.

Ryan and Brindi said...

cute, cute!! i love putting up christmas decorations - it is definitely needed to get in the christmas spirit i think! :) i'm excited to see cammie too! your sis hasn't brought her to church yet so i am waiting! glad to see you are so happy! miss you!