Ok.. I know this is a little late to post, but I've been sick as well as super busy. Anyway, our school had a fall carnival the last week of October. Our class sponsored the cake walk. The money we made gets to be used for our classroom! So we got some donations from stores- Albertsons, Costco, and Flying Star. We also had kids bring in cakes and baked goods. Tickets were sold at the carnival for 25 cents each and our activity was 2 tickets per person. Everyone stood on a letter and walked around to music. When the music stopped, we drew a letter out of a hat and the winner got to pick out a cake. We had a blast, and earned tons of money!

Some of the kids on the cake walk..

Some of the goodies we collected.

Katelyn and Kristan's niece Chyann being silly after the carnival.

Hunter and Chyann chasing each other. I think Hunter may have a crush on her!

A pic of our classroom.
1 comment:
It's nice to finally see pictures of your classroom. I'm glad the cakewalk turned out. I know you put a lot of work into it.
Post a Comment