Monday, June 9, 2008

A Busy Day...

Today I'm completely exhausted! Hunter had his first golf lesson this morning and it was really fun to watch him play. He did a great job! Afterwards we played at the park for awhile and Hunter and Katelyn made new friends! We did a little shopping and had lunch and then went to play tennis for an hour and a half. Mostly we were just hitting balls around, but it was fun. I told Katelyn and Hunter that now it is quiet time for awhile. Last Friday we wanted to go to a new inside pool with slides for kids called the Rio Rancho Aquatic Center. Since it was opening day, they were way too busy and had to turn people away (including us). We then tried to go to another community pool with slides, but they were also at full capacity. We ended up playing at the park and then swimming in our own apartment pool. I felt horrible about it because I'd been getting the kids excited about the pool with slides for days. We've also been playing more Dance, Dance Revolution and other games on the Wii.

Yesterday we made cookies for our next-door neighbors and our neighbors who live underneath us. It was fun to deliver the cookies and get to know the neighbors better.

I'm trying to get back on track with eating somewhat healthy and working out again. I just want to lose a few pounds and feel fit. I've been working out pretty much every day for the last week so hopefully I'll stick with it. Mostly I've been doing Turbo Jam and Yoga Booty Ballet DVDs but I've also been to the gym at my apartment complex.








No comments: