Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cute Little Swimmers..




Well, we've been trying to go to the pool at least three or four times a week. Katelyn and Hunter both love it, and it also wears them out so they can relax afterwards. Both of them have been learning so much! Katelyn has been pretty terrified about the water, always staying on the top step and that was it. She didn't even like me carrying her and walking around the pool. I finally convinced her with (floaties, a life-jacket, and a noodle) to venture out into the pool a little. One of the other moms told me that I should get some better floaties and maybe then they would be bouyant enough on their own. I decided to take her advice and got some top-of-the-line floaties for $8. Kinda pricey for floaties, if you ask me. I guess I shouldn't complain though, they are fabulous! Now Katelyn really has confidence to float all over the pool by herself. She loves it! Katelyn also got a package from Nana and Papa in GA with Care Bear swimming gear (goggles, swim board, more floaties, and a beach ball). Click on the picture below for more cute swimming pics of Katelyn and Hunter!
Swiming Pics- June/July 2008

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awwwwww...
That so made my day. I needed some cute pictures today. I hope everyone is having fun. Our pool isn't getting used as much lately as I would like. (Except Prince keeps getting in on the steps.) Keep those pictures coming!
Mom (Nanarama)