Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Katelyn's 4!!

I can't believe Katelyn is already 4 years old.. Where does the time go? Katelyn woke up this morning and ran around the house saying, "I'm 4! I"m 4!" We brought cupcakes to daycare. When we got home, we opened Kara's present at her request- she made Katelyn a beautiful tutu and got her a new Care Bear with its own tutu! Click on the pic to check out the photo album and see how adorable Katelyn looks in the tutu! She danced around in it all night while we had a Care Bear movie marathon. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday dinner, she said peanut butter and jelly.. :) Saturday we'll have a small birthday party and she will be able to open the rest of her presents.

8/2008 Katelyn

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for finally posting some pictures! Katelyn looks precious and she looks FOUR! We love y'all.
Mom

abigail said...

Happy Birthday, Katelyn! We love you, you precious, adorable, cutie pie! xoxoxo

AKMO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Opp Family said...

Yea! I am soooo happy to see the tutu on! She is absolutely scrumptious! Happy Birthday Katelyn - We LOVE you!

The Ashment Family said...

Wow, Katelyn looks like she is getting older. I can't believe it! You have to tell her not to grow up too fast!