Well, we had the party and it was a lot of fun! Katelyn was pretty shy at first. I let her wear her new leotard I got her to wear with the tutu from Kara. She looked adorable! She is such a girly girl and loves dressing up. Of course she loved opening presents too! She really felt like a princess and was having a ball. I know she wasw sad that she didn't have her Georgia family with her, though.. :(
I included tons of birthday party pictures. Click on the pic to get to the album.. enjoy!
7 comments:
She looks beautiful in her tutu and leotard--just like a real live princess, and the tiara is awesome!
I know everybody in Atlanta really, really misses her! :{
We had a nice weekend here in Brunswick with your Mom and Dad and Cassidie and Scott (poor fella, I know he wonders sometimes why he married into the Mills family) and Kara and Madeleine.
Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Aunt Kathy
Kathy's right. We were so sad to be away from y'all. We would love to have been together to celebrate Katelyn's 4th.
We had a nice weekend with the family. Kara made Cafe Rio Saturday night - YUM and we ate at a great place on St. Simon's today for lunch.
Sometimes it feels like we'll never all be together again. :(
So cute! Did you get my package in time? Tell Katelyn that we miss her!
Man! I miss that little girl! It is soooooo hard to miss her big events. Her tutu is cute and I love her princess outfit - she truly is a princess.
I love the pics! Katelyn is so gorgeous- especially as a little ballerina! PS- you have to teach me how to link albums from picasa to the blog. I love that you do that! Keep in touch!
She's growing up so much! and she's so freaking beautiful!
she's so gorgeous! Happy Belated birthday Katelyn! I can't believe our little ones are so old already! Did you have a hard time with her turning 4?
Post a Comment