Well we finally got to go to the famous Balloon Fiesta. We didn't make it to any of the acensions bc you have to get up really early and I wasn't really into that.. We bought tickets to go to the balloon glow last Saturday but it was canceled, so we went last night instead. It was fun! They had the special shapes balloons and every once in awhile all of the pilots would turn on the fire and light up the balloons at the same time. We did the park and ride so we didn't have to fight traffic and I think that was Katelyn's favorite part- it was her first time on a school bus!
School has been really busy lately, so I'm glad that we had today off for fall break. I spent the day getting my insurance, driver's license, registration, etc. switched to NM and running errands.
Now I'm getting ready to take a break and watch one of my all time favorite movies- Newsies! I know it's kinda cheesy, but I love it. I have to watch it before Ben gets home though because he will definitely not watch it with me.




1 comment:
aaahh Newsies, such a family favorite :) I remember when you were in LOVE with the guy in that film
Post a Comment